Packing your wedding day survival kit
This is something I like to call the
“Oh, shit! Kit.”
Here is a list of pretty much everything you would need incase something went wrong.
- Bobby Pins – For those stray hairs
- Bandaids – Incase you didn’t have the time to break in those new shoes
- Sewing Kit – For any wardrobe malfunctions (totally happens)
- Safety Pins – When something needs to get pinned
- Tampons – When Mother Nature wants to mess with you or your girls
- Deodorant – Something you never want to forget!
- Dry Shampoo – For when it’s hot out and your hair gets greasy
- Oil Absorbing Sheets – For oily skin
- Rose Face Mist – SO hydrating
- Mints – Obvious reasons!
- Tweezers – When your shoes come off on the dance floor and someone breaks a glass
- Nail File – Incase someone breaks a nail.
- Lotion – No one wants a dry wenis (aka elbow but I like wenis better)
- Tido To-G0 Pen – When dinner gets a little messy
- Floss – After that delicious steak dinner
- Granola Bars – Protein Packed – Because you need to stay energized
- Tissues – All the tissues for all the tears
- Lint Roller – Mostly for the guys
- Scissors – You just never know when you need it
If you’re anything like me, you probably want a checklist. Click here for a free printable!
Be the first to comment