Sit down, kick back, and pour yourself a glass (or two!). You’re engaged!! Let that sink in as you start to enjoy this unbelievably exciting season of your life.
One of the easiest ways to officially start planning is hiring your photographer. That’s where I come in! I’m not only there to capture pretty pictures, but also to help guide you through this exciting time … like a bonus bridesmaid!
From getting ready in the morning with your babes to dancing the night away with your friends, I’ll make sure we don’t miss a thing. Your photos are the only tangible piece of your day that you’ll have when it’s all over—I can make sure that each and every moment gets wrapped up into beautiful images, preserving these memories for you, your families, and generations to come.
As you write your love story over the next few decades, I want to help you relive the day it all began. Your wedding day marks the beginning of the rest of your lives and my images will help you remember exactly how your forever began.
Based in Portland + San Diego - Open to Travel!
I’m Areeg (soft g). I’m a solar-powered California girl with a serious crush on all things weddings. Ok, and maybe a few more obsessions:
- Sunday mornings with my babies making Mommy’s special waffles (my not-so-secret ingredient is PB chocolate chips!).
- Tacos, sushi rolls, fries in my burger, pizza, baked hot cheetos … all the food!
- Cuddling in bed watching (and rewatching) Game of Thrones with my personal spider killer slash best friend slash foot warmer aka my husband.
- Shopping enough to give said husband a minor panic attack.
- Traveling all over the world and discovering new cultures and yes, more food.
- Guilty pleasures include Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor, and anything that will make me laugh or cry or both.
Read more about the gal behind the camera and why I do what I do for you...